Nominations for Lamberson Award 2020
Call for nomination to Lamberson Award 2020
The Rollie Lamberson Award celebrates the contribution of Professor Emeritus Rollie Lamberson to the field of natural resource modeling and the growth of the Resource Modeling Association by recognizing each year the most outstanding paper in natural resource modeling in the previous two years. See http://resourcemodeling.org/lamberson/ or below for more details.
- Only current RMA members are eligible for the award.
- All papers published in Natural Resource Modeling during the previous two calendar years (namely 2017-2018) will be considered automatically provided at least one of the authors is a current member.
- Papers published in other journals may be nominated for consideration provided at least one of the co-authors is a current member. To be considered, the submission must comprise:
- an electronic version of the paper in English,
- a nominating letter specifying why the paper is deserving of the Rollie Lamberson Award. Criteria below.
Send your nominations to < RMA contact from the website. The submission for the 2020 award will be closed on December 31, 2019.
The Lamberson prize will be delivered to the winners during the 2020 RMA conference to be held in Chile during January, 2020.